Monday, 8 January 2018

Reading the World and WorldsWords

         Around the end of December 2017, I came up across a TED Talk by Ann Morgan, here is the link



          We actually do read books from a few countries or stick to books from our motherland. We always listen this, "Knowledge is Power". I felt that by sticking to a limited number of authors we are really limiting ourselves to this immense pool of powerful knowledge. We are missing on a lot of amazing stories and experiences.
           So with my Kindle, a Library subscription and a nice book seller who agreed for me to get books on a minimal charge of just 30 INR/book-  to read and return, I decided that from 2018, I will try to:
     Read The World
P.S.- Why just stick to reading them. Here is WorldsWords. A simple page for quick book reviews, by a casual reader who turned into a voracious reader.

Instagram- worlds._.words 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

The Palace Of Illusions by  Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni             I decided to start my journey with my motherland, India. Indi...